:::: MENU ::::

Friday 24 April 2015



One pet peeve that I have with the Feature Manager, is the need scroll back in order to see a component names inside of an assembly.
scroll required
The culprits behind this are Display and Configuration names of a component. I could expand the Feature Manager in order to display all of the components information, but this takes too much real estate.
wide window
What prefer to do, is set the Feature Manager Tree Display, to not show Display and Configuration names.
no names
I do not always need to see the Display and Configuration names and I and I can easily display these later if I wish. To remove the Display and Configuration names from the Feature Manager, right click the Assembly in the Feature Manager and deselect Display and Configuration names.
tree display
To save these settings, I then save my blank assembly as a assembly template.
assembly template
 
Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.